Aug 17, 2006

On my desk right now one could find an empty Sonic cup, my broken eye glasses, my red scratched up cell phone, a sealed up bottle of Aquafina that I may never open, and a knife with dried up cheese. My desk sounds exciting, eh? I should clean it, but I rather sit here and type random thoughts to you.

My great-aunt, Sister Ellen Michael Leary, died today. I'm feeling extremely guilty about this, but in other ways very thankful too. She has not been well and suffered more than her fair share of pain and ailments in life. The guilt is my own from not spending enough time with her in last years due to my inability to do so. My life has been somewhat handicapped, but I still fee like I should've overcome my fears at least once and gone to visit her. It is too late now. I plan to write more to share with you in the near future. Stay tuned.

I know this is somewhat sudden, but I think I have found a replacement for alcohol....Are you ready for this???? Dr. Pepper, Red Bull, and Chimi-cheese cakes...these three in high quantities will make you feel really good and really miserable at the same time. I've been on quite the sugar and caffeine rush lately with a very bloated tummy. The good part though is I've managed to cut back my alcohol back quite a bit, not completely but definitely lowered it. The right direction is what counts.

Well, I don't have much else to report on except there is still this dirty knife on my desk. They left me with a sharp object. Who should I go scare in the office today? They told me I look like a cross between little red riding hood and death. I'm wearing a black hooded zip-up jacket with the hood up. Time to go scare people. Til later, my friends.........

1 comment:

Crafty and Crap said...

Sorry for your loss.
Blogs let us show our worst sides and scariest feelings. So as I read your blog I think, you can't do it alone. If you had cancer would you try to cure it alone....
Find someone to talk to...They can help you sort things out. They won't all be pro drugs to fix our problems but if its needed then they can help with that too.
I don't know much about PTSD and I'm guessing this blog is also your form of therapy. Mine was at some point and it did a world of good... so maybe the blog will help.
I offer a distraction if you ever need it. Going for a walk with a dog or just get sunshine is great for the system. Of course with anxiety and such its kinda a funny solution/help....