Aug 9, 2006

Now this is Service - 2 hours 5 minutes later..

Microsoft finally told me they would have to forward my problem to the Internet Explorer development team and their queue is a call-back queue. The current wait time for a call-back is 24 hours. WOW, I'm so impressed, especially after wasting the last 2 hrs and 5 mins of my life trying to get a ticket opened. Maybe Billy-boy himself is going to call me back and thank us for finding flaws in their security fixes...then, again, I'll be lucky for someone who speaks understandable English calls me back with a fix before our customers call raising all hell because our product no longer works if they apply this latest IE cumulative patch.

Hmm, now that my phone is no longer attached to my ear, I'm not sure what to do. Is it 5 o'clock yet?

No comments: