Aug 17, 2006

Because I'm not feeling very creative today

I stole this from Casa Christy's blog...Enjoy

1. first prom date? Some guy from Vianney who I met the week before Prom. I don't remember his name. I met him at a party. He stole one of my McDonald's french fries and stuck it in his mouth and so I ate it out. You don't steal a girl's french fries. Prom was the last time I saw him. We didn't have anything in common but McDonald's french fries.

2. first roommate? Sarah V. S.

3. first time drunk on? Long Island Teas @ McGuirk's...Thanks, Lucky (Johnny)

4. first job? family's printing company unless you count the endless babysitting jobs

5. first car? 79 Buick Regal

6. age of first funeral? 6 - Grandpa's (at least the wake-part of things)

7. age when first moved away from your hometown? 18 - KC

8. first grade teacher? Sister Janet

9. first ride on an airplane? when and where? Atlanta - 1977

10. first time sneaking out of the house and with who? I was a good little Catholic girl. I never did those things

11. first Best Friend and are you still friends? Melissa Cruise in pre-school. We are no longer friends but we did run into each other in HS and hung out for several years before losing touch again.

12. first place you lived after your parents house? Rockhurst U in KC

13. first person you call when you have a bad day? Mom, my Ex, or Geoff-geoff, but I never tell any of them I'm having a bad day...I just chat with them

14. first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? never, but I will be a year from September in Becky's wedding

15. first thing you do in the morning? pee

16. first concert you ever went to? Jesus Jones

17. first tattoo or piercing? ears in first grade

18. first celebrity crush? John Cusack in Better Off Dead

19. age of first kiss? Kevin Knieram (sp?) in first grade

20. first love? My ex-husband, Chris

21. still in love with your first love? I'll always love him, but in a very different way

Anything else you want to know about me? Feel free to ask any time. I want to be an open book and this forum is my way to help me do just that.

No comments: