Nov 13, 2006

Wow, 10 days plus

Yes, I guess after 10 days I would be in demand. You haven't missed much....just my life ;-p

I will give you a brief run down of the exciting and not so exciting 10 days that I have been absent from writing. To be honest, I have been OK, a little lost in life, but okay.

Well, the evening I last wrote I went to a party in a loft downtown on Washington. The party was to celebrate the end of the season for St. Louis' own Aussie rules Football team, the St. Louis Blues. What? You didn't know St. Louis had an Aussie rules Footy team? Well you better come check them out next season. Better yet, I suggest you sponsor them too!!! Tell them Sheila sent you! It is a great fast moving sport to watch. If you love American football, you'll love this fast paced, hard hitting game. Look, Ma, no pads!

While I was partying with the boys and Aussie girls, some jerks thought it would be a good idea to shred my driver's side door and break into my car. Then, they ransacked the inside, not leaving a single nook and cranny unturned including the trunk. The undesirables did not really take much of value from the inside of car, the value they took was all from the car itself. I now have to crawl across my passenger's seat to get in and out of my car. I can tell you this is not fun when you have a wrap around dash. Priority one this week will be to get my car repaired as soon as possible.

Saturday was "nephew night". I think I will give the boys their own post.

Sunday was another disappointing loss for the Rams to the Chiefs. Can I say that it really sucks when you see that much red in the seats at a home game! I can't believe so many home-towners sold out like that and let the "folk" (that is the only nice word I could think of) from KC take over OUR dome. I would like to say though. The 50 or so regular PSL holders since 95 in my section were all present and accounted for and stayed til the very last second of the game cheering and jeering and wondering how the hell we are going to whip our Rams into shape!

Monday - Arrived at work at 8:45am. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:45am still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12:30pm still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3:30pm still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 7:55pm still at work . . . . . . . . . . . 10:25pm still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12:35am still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .3:10am still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5:40am still at work . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tuesday - Still at work at 8:45am but headed home to sleep

Wednesday - Just another day I survived

Thursday - Sleep =))

Friday - =)) Sleep ..... Then, I went to the airport to find out all flights to Chicago have been cancelled, just my luck. My one big trip to visit my friend, Geoff-geoff, and see Cowboy Mouth at House of Blues gets screwed up. No flights rescheduled til Saturday night. Bummer

Saturday - =)) Regrouped =))

Sunday - Went to my sister's Home and Garden Party - spent more $$, but bought lots of cute things. Oh, more stuff to fill my already overstuffed place. I need a decorator. If you are one, please volunteer to make sense of all my cute things I keep addictively over buying.

Monday - Now - just more time I have survived with a smile on my face and a kick-step in my walk.

For those who were worried about my absense, I apologize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have you back!