Nov 1, 2006

Who will I be tomorrow

I can't quite put a finger on things lately. "Things" being my state of mind or how I'm feeling about life in general. I guess this status quo sort of frame of mind is good, but it, also, leaves me feeling a little numb or lost feeling. Is this who I am turning into or going to be? If so, this is boring as hell...or maybe, it is not, and I just need to settle a bit. I, just, today am starting to feel more unsure about "things".

There has been no changes in the prescriptions for awhile so I guess my lil' brain has finally found and settled in a content, drug-induced state. Good or bad, I am not sure, just in a constant which is better than all the ups and downs I had for awhile. I like rollercoasters, but everyday, every hour, of my life is a bit much to ride one. Where do I find my middle ground? My happy place?

Numb is just as exhausting as the whirlwind rollercoaster ride. I need to wake up. I've napped long enough. I feel like I'm missing something and/or someone. I'm 30. I said I was going to make it different this decade. I just need to figure out how and where to start. Suggestions are welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My primary suggestion - dare I be so bold to make it - is to remind yourself you are important. The world needs you; others need you; you need you. I've read your entire blog and I stand by what I've just said. You're one of the good guys. Oh, and we still have 'a lot in common'. See ya.

Anonymous said...

If you find the answer let me know. I think numb is ok sometimes as things tend to ebb and flow but staying there for a long time can be yucky. At least you aren't satisfied with it like allot of people