Oct 10, 2006

Put on a Happy Face

OK, I'm going to try and forget yesterday existed. I'm up early (for me). I'm thinking happy thoughts. 5 days until the big 3-0. Yippee. The girls and I are going to go fru-fru it up before the big bash at the oh-so classy biker bar! There are daisies on my desk at work. Today will be a good day....I hope.

PS. Does anyone else out there use Charter internet? Do you get booted constantly at night in the wee hours? Does Charter not understand that not everyone uses the internet during the day??? This crap is getting on my nerves...oops...HAPPY THOUGHTS

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Act bodly, useen forces will come to your aid.
~Dorthea Brande

Anonymous said...

I know I won't get a chance to wish you a Happy Birthday in person, so I hope it is wonderful. There are people within your reach to be there for you, you just won't see them.

Does it matter? said...

Hello,

You do not know me but we have a mutual friend that you work with. SHe gave me your name and this page. I too suffer from PTSD, A misserable state! I think we might be able to help eachother, be support for eachother. I would like to talk with you privately, through email or whatnot. I do have charter email, I have no ploblems with it. I also agree with what the other 2 comments have to say.

Erin

Does it matter? said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.