Oct 17, 2006

29 plus 1

A new age has begun...and I have not been happier in a long time. I know I haven't had much to say lately but with my new age, I have turned over a new mood...HAPPINESS. Watch out, World, here is a smile you were not ready for. Despite some things in life that may not be going my way at the moment, I am feeling pretty invincible. Twenty-nine dealt me a rough hand and I'm not going to let thirty do the same. This decade I will be in control.

Look for more writing. I have a lot to say. I even think I might start sharing a pic here and there for the strangers in the dark to get to know me a bit. One step at a time though, can't do it all at once.

And to my new friend, Erin, hang in there. I've had a busy weekend, but I'm still here for you ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Sheila! My 30's have been the best time of my life...and they are almost over. Ugh!!

I'm here...reading your thoughts when I can find the time, so keep sharing! And even though we only met one time, you've always got an ear to bend with me. If nothing else, I am a good listener. :)

Davette