Dec 28, 2006

I hate pills

Everyone said the green fairy was bad for my life. I eventually agreed and gave it up. I think the PTSD cocktail is too. I wish I could give it up.

  1. I hate taking pills
  2. like the green fairy, it is a relationship killer (yet, in a different way)
  3. if you take the below pills, or ever have, you just understand
GRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Definitions
green fairy - my nickname for alcohol, borrowed from the nickname for Van Gogh's favorite drink, Absinthe
PTSD cocktail - my current prescribed meds for PTSD which are Paxil, Cymbalta, Topamax, Lyrica, and Toprol XL

I wish people could see the world through my eyes some days, especially lately.

2 comments:

Nabor Dan said...

You're getting there, keep thinking positive and remember...

When you're going through hell... Keep going.

- ND

Chrystal Sander said...

geez, that's allot of pills. are you able to stand? what horror. best wishes to you so that you do not need the little poisons.